For one of my clients, a dynamic and young Medical Device organisation specialised in state-of-the-art cardiovascular products, I’m looking for a QA Specialist. This is a unique opportunity for a driven QA professional to work on innovative and effective technologies with the possibilities to grow quickly in the company.
- Maintaining the QMS according to ISO13485, FDA and ISO14971
- Continuous improvement of all QA processes and procedures within the organisation. Next to that support all QA activities
- Quality inspection to ensure projects, products and processes comply with the relevant requirements
- CAPA process and Complaint Handling
- Prepare QA meetings and prepare reports for the senior management team
- Experience in the Medical Device sector and knowledge of ISO13485, MDR and ISO14791
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area is a must. However, in exceptional cases, a demonstration of equivalent knowledge and skills may be acceptable.
- Excellent communication in English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Detail-oriented, strong communicator, can work independently and is eager to learn
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
You will work in a dynamic international environment with a dedicated and enthusiastic team. The organisation offers a competitive salary with career advancement opportunities and convenient secondary benefits.
INTERESTED? Please contact for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org