Biotech client in the Netherlands is rapidly growing and looking for additional support in the Quality Department to support this. At the moment, they are urgently looking for a Quality Compliance Officer to assist their Change-control team transition from paper-based to Trackwise system.
- Review draft version of track and trace and ensure it is fit to purpose for the company’s own process.
- Transfer current records from legacy trackwise system to global trackwise system
- Assist with the conversion of paperbased change-control system to trackwise system
- Contribute to right first time and accurately convert the data
- Contribute to supplier quality project if have experience in supplier qualifications and change notifications.
- Must have experience in GMP environment working in handson quality role.
- Experience working with quality documentation including change controls
- Must have knowledge/experience working with Trackwise
- English is essential, Dutch beneficial.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4 months
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!