For one of our biotech clients in the Breda I am looking for a Junior Supply Chain/QA Officer.
I am looking for a junior person that just graduated from his bachelors or masters or already has a few years of experience that is ready to kick start his career in this challenging position!
The first contract will be for 1 year, however the company is looking for someone for a longer period!
- Maintain the supply Chain Distribution manual
- Participate in Supply Chain Distribution Risk Management activities
- Own and manage temperature assessment records (CTETS)
- Own and manage class 1 and class 2 non-conformance records and lead root cause analysis sessions
- Own and manage CAPA records, ensuring that they are implemented as intended.
- Author documents (procedures, forms, manuals, training materials, etc) for the the Compliance team.
- Support audits and inspections involving EU supply chain, including audits and inspections at the affiliate level.
- Support activities for product recall or annual mock recall exercises.
- Maintain data accuracy and perform data analysis for Management reviews of the quality system on a periodic basis
- Contribute to continuously improving the level of GDP compliance in thel supply chain network.
- You are in the possession of a bachelors in Life Sciences or a related field
- You are able to write technical records
- You are able to analyze data from a supporting role
- Experience within a regulated environment (GMP or GDP) is a plus
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles is a plus
- Experience in Quality Management Software systems (e.g. Trackwise, EDMQ, etc) is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical / Data minded.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in audit / inspection support is preferred
- Incidental travel might be required.
Until end of the year – extension anticipated
PROJECT START DATE
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com