One of our biotechnology clients in Leiden is looking for a QA Officer. The initial contract regards 6 months, however extension is very likely.
- Prepares routine reports for investigations that are waiting for quality assurance approval.
- Monitors progress and updates status on employee-generated investigations.
- Refers nonstandard situations to the appropriate person.
- Assists in identifying and eliminating compliance risks in the facility.
- Maintains files for specifications and procedures pertaining to products.
- Helps review all products labeled for promotional purposes and ensures the procedure is being followed.
- Prepares quality agreements for suppliers, contractors, and affiliates and schedules audits for compliance.
- 2 years experience in quality assurance
- 2 years experience in change control
- Fluent in English
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines
• 6 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Gemma Dozy on +31 (0)20 20 44 502