For our partner, a fast-growing global Medical Device company in the Nijmegen area, I am looking for a QA Officer. This company has grown from a science-based startup to a market leader in AI-powered analysis. Their revolutionary technology helps MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies to advance treatment and drug development.
As QA Officer, you’ll support the team in taking the QMS to the next level and driving continuous improvement. You’ll get the opportunity to grow with the company into a role with many responsibilities and possibilities.
- You will be responsible for further developing and managing the QMS
- Maintain CAPAs, Supplier/Distributor Management, Risk Management, Internal audits, Management reviews and increase quality awareness
- Support the software development team from the quality perspective
- Manage the supplier qualification and related activities in close collaboration with other departments
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area
- At least two years of industry experience
- Strong knowledge of ISO/ GMP and MDR/ FDA/ SaMD is a plus
- Customer-minded, practical, proactive, team player and a positive mindset. Good communication and interpersonal skills
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
This company is making a real impact on patients’ healthcare. You’ll join a fast-growing, high-potential, medical company. At the same time, it’s a place that enables you to grow both professionally and personally. You will be part of a friendly and energetic team of professionals. In the end, it will be your work that helps surgeons improve patient outcomes. On top of that, they offer a competitive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org