For a dynamic and globally operating Medical Devices company we’re looking for a QA Manager. The vision of the organisation is to improve patients’ quality of life by their pioneering technologies, with a focus on vascular diseases.
As QA Manager, you’re responsible for managing the QA department, setting the Quality objectives, manage the QMS, support new product development projects and you’re the Management Representative at the organisation.
- Manage, maintain and improve the Quality Management System
- Conduct Management Reviews and CAPA meetings
- Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance (PRRC)
- End responsible for QA/QC activities like Final release of products, CAPAs, inspections and Training
- Support multi-site new product development projects and launch of new products. Responsible for realizing and ensuring design and development activities, including Design control, Risk Management, Process validations, PMS and Technical Documentation.
- Identify and interpret new or revised regulatory requirements for Medical Devices
- Coordinate and manage audits and regulatory activities with respective agencies
- At least five years’ Medical Devices experience within QA
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in a technical, life science or other relevant area
- Proven management/ leadership experience
- Experience to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Excellent communication in Dutch and English (Spoken and written)
- Optimistic, Solution minded, Decision maker and Strong communicator
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
The organisation designs and delivers pioneering solutions for those with vascular disease to improve patients’ quality of life. Their commitment is driven by Passion, Integrity, Innovation, and Performance.
You will work in a dynamic organisation with a down-to-earth culture and short lines of communication.
The organisation offers an attractive salary and generous conditions.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org