I'm working very closely with a client in the Chemical Industry in Belgium who are urgently in need of a QA Engineer to support the Global Validation and site Quality Teams in preparation to validate their ERP system.
- Support the QA and Global Validation team in validating ERP system
- Write procedures for the validation, create validation plan, and write user requirements
- Conduct FMEA Risk assessments and support the quality team with deviations, change controls, CAPAs and complaints
- If possible, support with the validation of the system too
- Strong communicator and able to interact with internal stakeholders
- Must be fluent in Dutch and have a high level of English
- Hands-on experience with FMEA Risk Assessments and QA Processes (validation, deviations, CAPAs, Change controls etc)
- Can be experienced in different industries (pharma, chemicals, biotech, medical device)
- Must be able to be on-site at least 3-4 days a week
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months, extension highly likely.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com to discuss further!