Our client is a leading Biotech who is currently in an exciting growth phase, with several innovative projects lined up. Globally renowned for their innovations, they are looking for a go-getter with the ability to influence effectively across levels, functions, and sites.
- BSc. or similar in Lifesciences and 5-10 years of experience in QA
- Experience with hosting and managing audits and replying to audit observations
- Managing standard QMS aspects (training, documentation, risk management, deviations, CAPAs, CRs concerning general compliance topics)
- Must have GMP, Quality, and Risk Management knowledge
- Knowledge of 21 CFR 210, 211, 600s, 1271, Eudralex Volume 4 Part 4 for ATMP Manufacture.
- Experience in site-based manufacturing or quality operations roles
- Knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy Products and Processes is considered a plus
- Set-up: Temp-to-Perm
- Startdate: ASAP
- On-site: Flexibility to work remote
- You are a go-getter who is excited by taking on challenges and pushing yourself outside your comfort zone. You feel comfortable with steep learning curves and a dynamic workenvironment
- You’re someone looking to take the next step in your career and supervise highly driven people who are striving to build a highly trained team and support your journey within the company
- You are confident in your own capabilities and have a growth mindset
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Merel van Os at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org