I am looking for an Associate QA for one of our TOP clients - a biopharma company located in Breda.
- Approve class 1 deviations related to IQA and WH related activities.
- Perform complaint assessments in accordance with internal procedures, regulatory guidelines and business performance objectives.
- Initiate and own Minor deviations related to IQA/WH/Complaints Lab activities.
- Provide QA oversight for Regulatory labeling in the WH
- Destruction Authorizations
- Own training material related to IQA processes.
- Own work instructions related to own processes.
- Prepare metrics and own and maintain departmental performance boards.
- Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations (e.g. Reserve sample inspection, Return sample inspection and Safety Features verification)
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Typically a half year of related experience.
- Experience in Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry
- Accurate mindset
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Beata Wydurska at +31 (0)20 20 44 502