One of our leading medical device clients has an opening for a QC Analyst in Groningen. We are looking for someone with a background in quality control and working quality systems (GMP) in the pharma or medical device industry.
The QC Analyst ensures that the quality of (end) products is maintained by determining whether environmental conditions are in accordance with the guidelines according to cGMP and whether the production processes, chemical and microbiological product quality meet the qualitative requirements set for this.
- Carrying out chemical / physical and microbiological analysis on incoming goods, semi-finished products, end products and development materials / products in accordance with prescribed work instructions and procedures, in such a way that quality is maintained, and quality deviations are reported on time.
- Determining the approval of products and production conditions.
- Registering and analysing (statistical processing) of obtained results, carrying out conversion / calculations and managing the results. Conduct trend analysis and report findings to the manager
- Independently develop, optimize, validate, and describe research methods following the introduction of new materials, products, or processes in such a way that the most adequate and efficient research methods are always available.
- Instructing employees in the laboratory and other departments in such a way that the quality of products can be guaranteed. Training new employees and interns in existing and new analysis methods.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
· At least completed intermediate education, preferably Chemistry or Microbiology.
- Preferably several years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Knowledge of relevant GMP
- Knowledge of relevant work instructions and procedures
- Operation of available equipment and associated software
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Accurate and service
- Good communication
- Good analytical thinking
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Focused on order, tidiness, and hygiene
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org