For a booming Pharma/Biotech company I am looking for a Project Manager to support the MDR Supply Chain Program Management Workstream Lead and the MDR Supply Chain Leader in the daily program management throughout the program life cycle. Focus areas of the role being supported are planning, monitoring progress (scorecards, reports), communication and partnering with sites and functions in managing risks and issues.
- Ensure tracking and monitoring for completion of all Technical Documentation (TD) supply chain deliverables (per platform) as per agreed cadence (focus on Labelling/IFU, A18, MPI).
- Partner closely with manufacturing sites, functions and other EU MDR workstreams to leverage solutions/approaches and to ensure interdependencies are managed effectively.
- Support/drive the effective transition of MDD to MDR product.
- Work with Platform Program leaders to ensure program plans are in place to achieve the above
- Minimise compliance and service issues
- Support development and implementation of a robust stage-gate and transition management process to achieve the above
- Ensure agreed SC transition metrics are deployed and reported on effectively and in line with program requirements
- Support CSS EUMDR Supply Chain Program Planning process for 2022 by Q4 2021 (plus higher-level plan for 2023/4)
- Facilitate a risk management process to identify all major program risks and work with Program Core team to ensure appropriate mitigating actions are in place (and track execution/escalate as appropriate)
- Provide support to the manufacturing sites for ensuring effective QMS compliance and audit readiness as needed and as requested.
- Support CSS EUMDR Supply Chain Workstream lead in executing communications plan for SC program and change management as required– working closely with CSS DRI for EUMDR.
- Support Change Management activities to ensure changes (technical/process/QMS/organizational) are implemented successfully.
- Deputise for CSS EUMDR Supply Chain Workstream lead and CSS EUMDR Supply Chain Lead as required
- Mid-level candidate with a background in Supply Chain, preferably within the Pharma or Medical Devices industry.
- Good project management skills and affinity with both Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
- English is the only required language.
- Contractor can be based anywhere in EU. Some limited travel to Belgium, Netherlands and Germany may be required.
HOURS 40 hours a week
DURATION 12 months with high chance of extension / starting January 2022
LOCATION Remote with occasional travel
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information, please contact Oliver Holding Fay on +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org