For this Innovative Leading Medical device client in Best (Brabant), I am urgently looking for a Project Manager Services & Solution Development Programs who will be a part of the Services & Solution development team (Reporting to the Services & amp; Solution development Program Manager) and work closely together with Services Innovation and development teams
Prepares and implements projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing. Projects have an innovative character. Co-ordination between the sub-projects (or vendor managed projects for IT). Multi-site, complex project. Manages a project team of 15 team members. Coaching of team members
- Formulating the project plan (both in ppt for management summary and documents as project management plan), in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects.
- Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Solution and Services Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team - (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
- Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
- Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws, Philips General Business principles and other policies
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
- Orchestrating/ Facilitatingbrainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts and setup a structured transformation Project for developing Scalable Services & SolutionsApply lean & Agile development principles.
- New Services (or Product) Development Experience as a Project Manager (from development to verify & amp; validation via pilots, deployments (NPI) in markets)
- Prior Philips experience with Philips development processes like PDLM-s (Product Development & Lifecycle Management for Services & Solution Development) is highly preferable would understand how different deliverables/ swimlanes are linked to each other in a project. Alternative worked for companies with similar development processes
- Solid Project management experience (both Agile and waterfall, V model knowledge and able to link different development deliverables with different function).
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (MBA is highly preferred) multiple years experience in the relevant domain (Services, Solution development) Strong Track record in project management Fundamentals (PMP certified highly preferred)
- worked in Innovation, development and Services environment (Idea2Market, and at least understands Market2 Order & Order2Cash activities)
- who has worked in corporate culture like Philips (or comparable organization), and is used to leading in a matrix organization
- conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
- profound understanding of process FMEs, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design
- strong presentation skills (can make high quality slides of current problems, strategy moving forward, progress updates to management etc.)
- good ppts and document writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
- ability to lead a team of professionals in global context
- proven experience with efficient and effective problem-solving techniques
- consultancy background who can make conceptual visualizations of brainstorming sessions (here is a I2M consultant part)
- 1 year (extension probable)
If you’re interested in the above description, please send your CV. For further information, please contact Daria Petrova at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org