Currently working with a Global Biotech Client who are in need of support from a Project Manager (Quality) for high-level projects in Switzerland. This is an opportunity to work with an industry-leading organisation with ground breaking technology for a 6-month contract.
Interview + offer will take place this week and next, so get in touch ASAP if interested.
- Support project goals and deliver milestones from a quality perspective
- Manage internal communication on deliverables and keeping project timelines
- Work closely and collaborate with several stakeholders (internal and external) across departments
- Handling metrics and KPIs to measure performance, compliance and quality attributes on a global level
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager within Quality in the Biopharma industry
- Robust quality background in a GMP environment
- Skilled in data and trend analysis
- Critical thinker with a collaborative and analytical personality
- English fluency is a must (written and spoken)
Position: Project Manager (Quality)
Location: Company based in Switzerland; can work remotely with on-boarding on-site
Start Date: Immediately or by agreement