|Contact name:||Beata Wydurska|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Responsible for developing and implementing supply chain strategies and controlling the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin to customer delivery. Assures attainment of best value for deals and implements effective supplier relationship practices with vendors.
- Identifies, develops, and implements lowest cost source of supply for each commodity/category.
- Effectively negotiates with suppliers and completes appropriate financial analysis to procure a wide variety of services at the lowest total cost. Duties include: conducting industry research and market.
- Systematically develops, leads, implements, manages, promotes key supplier relationships through intensive interaction with the supply base.
- Builds strong partnerships with other operation groups in identifying options to improve performance.
- Develops and implements programs to reduce supply base and achieve cost reduction goals. Delivers breakthrough levels of logistic process and cost improvements and innovation.
- Develops business case and cost/benefit analyses for management team to facilitate sound business decision-making.
- Promotes use of Process Excellence tools at suppliers for continuous improvement.
- Develops and implements supplier quality management program(s) and manage supplier relationships.
- Manages supplier capabilities including but not limited to capacity planning, tooling and resource investments including inventory management and service level agreements.
- Accomplishes results and achieves goals through delegating responsibilities and holding
- Procurement professionals accountable for deliverables. Gives multisite and multi-sector support.
The person will need to negotiate new contracts with the same suppliers. This is why negotiation experience and industry knowledge are very important. Someone who is very good at reading the small letters in contracts and pushing for the best deal.
-Work exp.: 5-10 years
-Very important: is very strong at negotiating contracts + lot's of knowledge about the category External Manufacturing.
-40 hours preferred
-Location: Leiden however work can be done remotely
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Beata Wydurska at +31 20 20 44 502.