We are looking for an experienced general Supply Chain professional to provide project and operational support to ensure patient supply. The scope of work relates to the execution of overall project plans and daily support of the team.
Parties involved are EU Supply Chain, Quality organizations, IS organization and the global Supply Chain teams.
The position will report into the Senior Manager Supply Chain Distribution, Warehousing & Innovation.
* Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines
* Accountable for daily general deliverables within the Distribution group, including operational support with supply chain partners, data analysis and preparation of documentation in relation to projects
* Create, manage and execute project plans
* Facilitate (governance) forums associated to projects
* Regularly communicate on status
* Address cross-functional operational opportunities
* Prepare, facilitate and host workshops
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics
* Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes
* Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
* Good understanding of presentation and project management software tools.
* Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
* Proven track record in Project Management
* Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
* Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations
* Solid understanding of warehouse and transport operations, systems and supply chain concepts
* High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented
* Analytical and strong conceptual thinking
* Hands-on and pragmatic
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations
* Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results