One of our leading high-tech clients has an opening for a Change Lead in Eindhoven. We are looking for someone with engineering knowledge and project management experience.
As Project Manager, you give direction and will be leading a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical experts from our Mechatronics department, Innovation Services division, and our customers from initial phase until introduction in the Market (End2End approach). You are responsible for advanced and complex innovative product development in multi-disciplinary project.
· Teaming-up with the Marketing and Sales group to win the project in the acquisition phase;
· Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with customer and management, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition.
· Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment, arrange the necessary resources in cooperation with department heads and group leaders.
· Build the team and give operational guidance;
· Identify Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans;
· Communicate about the Progress towards Customer, Management and Team;
· Manage Stakeholders interests (including the interest of suppliers);
· Monitor and control the work performed and the quality of the deliverables and required corrective actions;
· Deployment of process improvements;
· Report on Employees performance; propose training and advice on career development to Resource managers.
- A Masters degree in either mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering;
- 5 - 10 years project management experience in multi-disciplinary projects within the Medical industry.
- Relevant project experience in high precision engineering and ISO13485 Medical Device directive;
- Engineering experience in mechanics and/or mechatronics on a senior level
- Strong technical skills in Project Management;
- PMI/PMP certified (or willing to get certified).
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience with ODM (Outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification);
- Affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders;
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude;
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org