Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain
I am looking for 2 Project Managers Clinical Supply Chain for one of our TOP clients - a biopharma company located in Breda.
The PM is responsible for leading the global design and set up of end-to-end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies in a timely, efficient, effective and independent manner.
Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies.
- Create and maintain a project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support the first subject enrolled.
- Create and maintain a study forecast for a finished drug product.
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug products taking into account protocol requirements and product characteristics.
- Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug products via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy.
- Ensure efficient and smooth hand-over to clinical demand and inventory planning team
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
- 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and clinical research management principles.
- At minimum 5 years of experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies (i.e. GxP, ICH guidelines, Clinical Trial Directive)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications
- Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA) is a plus
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Beata Wydurska at +31 (0)20 20 44 502