One of our leading Biopharmaceutical clients in Breda has a job opening for a Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain. We are looking for someone who ideally has experience with clinical supply chain management and project management.
- Leading the global design and set up of end-to-end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies.
- Partnering with several cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ensuring supply for global clinical trial to support first subject enrolled.
- Provide robust inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.
- Employing project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies:
- Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start
- Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product.
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product
- Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product
- Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy.
- Ensure efficient and smooth hand-over to clinical demand and inventory planning team
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction
- At least University BSc degree
- 4 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- 5 year’s relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and clinical research management principles.
- At minimum 5-year experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies (i.e. GxP, ICH guidelines, Clinical Trial Directive)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication
- Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA)
Short notice preferably
12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
For more information please contact Gemma Dozy on +31 (0)20 20 44 502