One of our leading Biopharmaceutical clients in Breda has a job opening for a Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain. We are looking for someone who ideally has experience with clinical supply chain management and project management.
- Leading the global design and set up of end-to-end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies.
- Partnering with several cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ensuring supply for global clinical trial to support first subject enrolled.
- Provide robust inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.
- Employing project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies:
- Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start
- Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product.
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product
- Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product
- Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy.
- Ensure efficient and smooth hand-over to clinical demand and inventory planning team
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction
- At least University BSc degree
- 4 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- 5 year’s relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and clinical research management principles.
- At minimum 5-year experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies (i.e. GxP, ICH guidelines, Clinical Trial Directive)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication
- Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA)
12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502