Looking for a Senior Project Manager to support the installation of a new dipping machine for one of our clients in Medical Device.Check below:
- The sourcing and onboarding of reliable third-party partner that supports the Mentor overall and warehouse requirements.
- Review, adjust and introduce new processes if required to deal with the new supplier and changed environment with all relevant departments.
- Manage the operational coordination of the warehouse interests during the implementation of the project such that both day to day operation can continue and project is supported to meet the objectives set by the program.
- Experience in procurement/logistics/warehousing and process design/optimization.
- Strong interpersonal skill able to guide and direct SME to fullfill project tasks, develop ambitious project plans and able to execute together with the SME and responsible for achieving milestones.
- Able to see the bigger picture and responsibility of his workstream in the program, it must be a self-started with ability to create and drive action. The team will exist out 3 SME’s with various extended members.
- Experienced in warehouse tenders/outsourcing required, medical devices supply chain, and GDP, GMP, GxP is a pre.
- Experience in supplier selection for warehousing.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Start day: ASAP
- 3 days on site
- Full- time (40h)
- Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
- Contract: 6 months (can be extended)
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement.