For the Innovative Leading Engineering client in Drachten, I am urgently looking for a Project Leader Chemicals/Detergents
Your role will be to project manage the launch of detergent offers next to our floor cleaning appliances, bridging business, development, technical, regulatory, legal, procurement and suppliers.
You will be part of the global Floor Care team, within the Business Group Domestic Appliances. You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and in the countries (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
• Act as project manager and competence leader for the set-up of detergents business at Philips:
o Project managing timelines for 2 new launch projects
o Define technical requirements and engage in discussions with suppliers
o Take up role next to procurement in negotiations of detergents
• Act as project manager for the testing of interaction between detergent and floor cleaning electric appliance
• Recommend on the definition of organization set-up required to run detergents business in future
o In house, external
o Team set-up, across functions and markets
o Expertise and capabilities required
• Bachelor or Master degree in preferable Chemical Engineering
• Be familiar with analytical methods in Chemistry referring to characterization of substances - spectroscopy and chromatography (for example UV-VIS, HPLC)
• Around 10 years of experience in international business in detergents and/or comparable chemicals industry.
• Experience with project management (incl. product development, product launches, regulatory, procurement in projects scope)
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with team virtually, with strong stakeholder management capability
• Passion to drive business growth. Combined with the ability to think creatively, Can Do mentality and act pragmatically
• Operational excellence: pro-active, attention to details, able to think and plan end to end
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502