For one of the biggest leading pharmaceutical companies in the world we are looking for a Project Lead Engineer. You will be responsible for managing the communication processes, machines, and validation activities, you can read more about it in the vacancy below! The company is in Leiden and offers a 7-months contract.
- Responsible for the timelines, costs, and scope.
- Managing the complete introduction of the machine into operations including training, adjustment procedures, spare parts etc.
- Responsible for change control traject including validation of the machine.
- Executing of all (validation) activities together with the internal project team.
- Managing the contact with suppliers, internal sponsor, and multiple stakeholders.
- Responsible for change control traject.
- Relevant work experience/background in medical devices/pharma is preferred
- Good level of English
- Able to work 32 hours per week, 40 hours preferred
- Willing to be 2-3 days per week onsite.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com