We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join one of the leading global Biotechnology companies, at their Dutch site in North Brabant!
This is a huge opportunity to show what you can offer to such a company and learning from the best in the business. The idea is that after performing well in this role, you grow and become the Project Manager.
Please find bellow the job description:
- Assist the Sr.Project Manager by setting up and coordinating Capital Project tasks, schedules, change control activities and project status reporting.
- Collaborate closely with all team members and their leadership.
- Serve as Project Lead on smaller equipment related Engineering projects.
- Grow to become Project Manager.
- Sc or Msc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Equipment Automation, Science or related technological fields
- 3+ years work experience with engineered equipment projects.
- Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, high-end food or other regulated industries.
- MS Office and MS Project proficiency
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.