For a globally renowned consultancy firm, currently in an exciting growth phase, I am looking for a Project Control Manager. Your primary function is to monitor, lead and appraise the performance of engineers on cost and schedule and to liaise with the Project Manager. This contract is initially for a year - with the intention to extend. The job is on-site in Wavre.
- Develop the Project Control Plan including project control processes, R&R and leading indicators
- Evaluate the contractor’s cost and schedule organisation and reviewing contractor estimates, cost forecast, planning and schedules.
- Appraise in detail the cost and progress reporting, analysis, and forecasting performance of the contractor.
- Oversight contract administration and develop accurate cash flow forecast
- Reporting and analysing cost and schedule trends for items for which CLIENT are responsible.
- Co-ordinating the project schedule implementation and control with activities for which CLIENT is responsible, including key Benefits Management of Business Change activities.
- Preparation of cost and progress sections of the Project Managers Monthly reports.
- Responding to cost and schedule related queries from the Project Manager or the Project Sponsor, including change control.
- Support the Project Manager for Risk Assessment and determination of appropriate level of contingency required to complete the project.
- Minimum of 8 years Project Control Management experience
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- CAPEX experience
- Supervising and stakeholder management experience
- Strong cost management background
- Site presence Belgie on a regular basis, so not solely a remote role
- You are a go-getter who is excited by taking on challenges and pushing yourself outside your comfort zone. You feel comfortable with steep learning curves
- You’re someone looking to take the next step in your career and work under highly driven people who are striving to build a highly trained team and support your journey within the company
- You are a team player, confident in your own capabilities with a growth mindset.
- You are looking for a long-term collaboration
- 14th of May (ASAP)
- 1-year contract, with the intention to extend
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org