I am looking for a Project Manager Supply Chain with GDP experience.
We are looking for an experienced general Supply Chain professional to lead and assist in various projects with related to continuous improvements and GDP findings across the organization. The scope of work relates to the execution of various overall project plans. Additionally this position will own minor and major deviations, CAPA’s and CAPA EV’s that are reported in the EMEA region.
• Create, manage and execute project plans
• Facilitate (governance) forums associated to projects
• Regularly communicate on status
• Act as liaison between external stakeholders, International Distribution Quality, key constituencies in the EMEA Region, IS and other Corporate Stakeholders
• Own and manage minor and major deviation records and lead root cause analysis sessions.
• Prepare, facilitate and host workshops
• Ensure GDP records are managed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics
• Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes
• Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
• Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
• Proven track record in Project Management
• Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
• Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations
• Solid understanding of warehouse operations, systems and supply chain concepts
- Location: Breda (hybrid model of working)
- Full time
- Start date: ASAP
If interested, apply here! Or send your CV to email@example.com or call +31 20 20 44 502.