- Manage the intake, execution and close-out of clinical and commercial, manufacturing projects. This includes definition of project scope including review of contracts
- Oversee project from technical screening, through technology transfer and process development to delivery of the final bulk product and documentation
- Work closely with work-stream leads in Quality; MSAT; Supply chain and planning; to ensure all timelines are correct.
- Closely monitor the (internal) project budgets
- Assist the Business Manager in the acquisition of new projects.
- BSc or Masters Degree ideally in Scientific Discipline
- Must have experience working in GMP environment
- Preferably experience in the biotech sector, and if not - pharma.
- Must be a strong communicator and able to communicate with senior management on project progress.
- Need to like to chase people.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com, or give me a call on +31 2020 44 502! We also have an excellent referral scheme if you know someone else who could be interested....