My client is a leading Biotechnology company based in the Netherlands who are currently scaling up their projects and need additional support from a Program Manager! This is a rare opportunity to work with the top Biopharma companies in the world and contribute to the eradication of COVID-19. Can be done remotely, but ideal if you are based in the Netherlands.
- Manage the intake/ execution/ close-out of 2-3 clinical and commercial manufacturing projects. This includes definition of project scope
- Oversee project from technical screening, through technology transfer and process development to delivery of the final bulk product and documentation
- Work closely with work-stream leads in Quality; MSAT; Supply chain and planning; to ensure all timelines are correct.
- Closely monitor the (internal) project budgets
- BSc or Masters Degree ideally in Scientific Discipline
- Must have experience working in GMP environment
- Preferably experience in the biotech sector, and if not - pharma.
- Must be a strong communicator and able to communicate with senior management on project progress.
Duration: Initial contract 4 months
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com, or give me a call on +31 2020 44 502! We also have an excellent referral scheme if you know someone else who could be interested....