For one of the leading biotechnical companies, we are looking for a Production Material Prepper / Runner. As Prepper/Runner, you will be responsible for line preparation processes while ensuring reliable execution and documentation according GMP and GDP of the primary Drug-Product production process.
- Preparing of picked Production Orders (POs) for the execution of production runs on all lines; verifying of picked materials for correctness, identity, and quality. Entering data from the SAP Warehouse Management system into the PAS|X Manufacturing Execution System. Execution of administrative tasks related to Batch Record documentation.
- Ensuring safety & quality (product/materials).
- Collecting and documenting process data.
- Being participant in improvement and trouble shoot processes / Looking for improvement and efficiency (LEAN working) in and around working process.
- Bringing picked & staged POs from the Warehouse into the Production centralized preparation area.
- Bringing Kanban (consumable) materials from the Warehouse into Production.
- Bringing segregated empty waste containers from Warehouse into Production.
- Retrieving produced Finished- or Labeled Drug Product (FDP/LDP) and left-over (non-consumed) materials from finished POs out of the different lines individually and moving them into the Warehouse for storage.
- Retrieving full production waste containers from the different lines and moving them into the Warehouse for processing.
- Finished Secondary vocational education (MBO).
- Proficient skills in English language. (Verbally and written)
- Quality focused mindset and accuracy. Knowledgeable on production processes
- Ability and personal preference for a physically active role.
- Experience in a Production and/or Logistics/Warehousing in a regulated environment.
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of LEAN and/or Six sigma
- Location: Breda
- 1 year contract (possibility of extension)
- 2 or 3 shifts (depending on volume)
- Full time on site
Apply or contact Talitha van Romondt at +31 202044502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org