My key client is a Biotech in the Netherlands is searching for an Product Specialist Rheumatology who will visit rheumatologists throughout the Netherlands.
The Product specialist has the task of building, deepening and maintaining relationships with customers (clinical and non-clinical stakeholders), so that he/she is experienced as a reliable and expert discussion partner with the best and most recent knowledge about diseases, therapies and medicines with regard to function and markets, with the aim that our medicines are used optimally, appropriate within the label and in line with the treatment choice of the practitioner. You draw up an efficient and result-oriented account sales plan to support your daily visits and activities. You regularly adjust this account plan and you are the 'director' of your region; ie, you are the central point of contact for your colleagues. Your planning skills will help you properly prepare your visits and successfully grow your product, in line with the integrated marketing and sales plan.
As a Product Specialist you are part of a national Customer Facing team, which is focused on 1 product line. You report to the Account & Sales Manager. We are looking for a passionate experienced product specialist with high drive and dynamics and knowledge of the hospital sector, in particular knowledge of the immunology market. In addition to your education and work experience, you are above all very eager to learn, able to communicate with many different internal and external stakeholders and very result oriented.
Profile / qualifications:
• Completed HBO or academic education (commercial, business administration or bio-/para-medical) and/or experience in a commercial field service function
• Minimum 3 years work experience in pharmaceutical sales position. Recent and proven network within rheumatology is a requirement
• Driven, enterprising, commercially decisive attitude
• Talent for making contacts and maintaining relationships
• A results-oriented approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think and work in a solution-oriented way
• Organizational skills (planning & execution)
• Empathy and genuine interest in others
• Driving License B
• Strong analytical skills
• Intellectual and commercial curiosity
• Able to deal with multiple (digital) communication channels (Multichannel approach)
• Knowledge of the customer and the changing market in which the customer operates
• Be able to work in a matrix structure
Duration: 12 months (extension expected)
Start date: Jan 3rd, 2022
Please apply with your CV. For further information, contact Beata Wydurska at email@example.com