To strengthen our Product Research activities in the Female Depilation category in Drachten, I’m looking for a strong Product Researcher, as one of our experienced team members is making a shift towards being a project manager.
Product Researchers are the voice of the consumer within the integral project teams. The ongoing challenge is to identify consumer needs, tension areas and to translate these into relevant user requirements throughout the innovation process, working towards successful launches and consumer satisfaction and engagement. In this, being consumer centric is key.
- Maintaining the overview of project requirements from a consumer point of view, e.g. milestones, deliverables, input for project decisions;
- Support decision making in projects by applying clear and agreed targets plus actions standards;
- Creating a logical approach for all user research challenges, to allow for the verification and validation on the relevant consumer insights;
- Monitor the execution of the plan (in sprints and/or lean plans) & report into your stakeholders within the category;
- Identify current and future resource and competence requirements for projects
- Safeguarding translation of high-level value propositions towards tangible requirements;
- Support extraction of consumer insights/knowledge;
- Support claim definition and prepare substantiation
- Monitor and assess (market) changes on consumer impact for all the propositions;
- Preparing and deploying user research, while prioritizing studies where applicable, balancing the benefits of conducting studies for the projects vs the investments needed;
- Analyzing, interpreting, reporting and deploying study results, including a clear recommendation and consumer experience impact assessment;
- Ensure a correct flow-down from User Needs to User Requirements to Product Requirements;
- Enable strong underpinning (with data) on requirements, targets, use cases and risks by means of data analysis/synthesis on user studies performed earlier and/or market usage data;
- Perform structured risk analysis to get full clarity on potential user risks
- Support your colleagues in their day-to-day operations;
- Proactively contribute to the (PRC) strategy;
- Stay up-to-date with all User/UX Research, consumer-related trends and developments impacting your category;
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement.
You Will be part of
The Product Research Center Grooming & Beauty is responsible to represent the consumer within the Research and Development organization for the Grooming & Beauty categories. The team members are all reporting into one of the PRC Group Leaders. We are a group of skilled experts who like to sharpen each other's minds & share both knowledge and fun.
- MSc in consumer-oriented education, like User-System interaction, Design for Interaction, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Industrial Design, or (social) psychology.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in user research (preferably consumer products) consumer science, industrial design, psychology in the domain of product or service development.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design and UX qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies
- Preferably, experienced with (scaled) agile ways of working.
- A growth mindset & entrepreneurial skill (you know how to structure your projects and collaboratively with your team come to solutions);
- Creative & problem-solving skills that enables you to use internal and external resources to maximize the value for the company and its customers.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502