For one of our growing medical device clients in the Netherlands we are recruiting a Product Manager! You will have big impact in the organization as you will be maintain the product portfolio and take care of the product roadmap. In this role you will be directly reporting to the Marketing Director.
- Introducing innovative new product ideas from the field of ophthalmology;
- Market analyzes and profitability assessments for products or product groups
- Competitive analysis
- Close cooperation and exchange with R&D
- Design and maintenance of the product roadmap
- Positioning and development of the communication and launch strategies for new products, product groups and merchandise
- Conception of the necessary clinical studies to check the selected marketing claims (implementation is the responsibility of CA/RA)
- Support CMI-project until and incl. launch of resulting products
- Redesign or revision of the marketing documents for existing and new products regarding clinical data
- Ensuring regular communication with the BV (RA, R&D) as part of joint project work
- Development and establishment of PM-relevant processes and communication strategies internally for all PM activities and projects
- Support from RA / QM in the creation and maintenance of risk management file-relevant documents, tests and projects (e.g. injector tests)
- Support at global trade fairs and customer events with an expert focus in the field of ophthalmology
You will be the main contact for Sales and Export about new product ideas and market trends.
- HBO/WO work and reasoning level in a technical/medical direction
- 3+ years of work experience in medical technology
- Innovative and analytic
- excellent English communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally (up to 30% of your time)
- Good organizational skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Goal-oriented work and good time management
For more information please get in contact with Ivor Duif (Principal Consultant R&D) via email@example.com or +3120 20 44 502.