We are searching for a Product Engineer for a unique Global Transport system company!
They are looking for technicians who pragmatically search for (technical) solutions for existing machines and who can answer a wide variety of substantive questions based on their experience. In this key position you will be responsible for requirements engineering and the development and validation of (partial) solutions and detailed designs in accordance with the machine directive and applicable standards within clients. You will have customers like the global big food, beverage industry and e-commerce players.
- Own, manage and deliver custom made systems for Material Transport systems as product engineer during design, procurement, project execution and turnover to operations;
- Interfacing and communicating effectively with the other team but also with R&D, Sales and Production and custom care stakeholders being involved such as project / design management.;
- looking for technical solutions for existing machines and being able to answer a wide variety of substantive questions based on their experience;
- Handson involvement in the creation and development of engineering documents and test plans;
- Managing, coaching, and supervising a team of engineers.
- 5+ years in product engineering, project management and/or operations in mechanical, semi automation, industrial automatization.
- Bachelor degree; working and thinking level in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial automation, or similar;
- Experience with 3D CAD software (Autodesk Inventor is an advantage) and
International experience strongly desired;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Experience with project management (formal training in project management is an advantage);
- Experience with working on different projects
- Fluently in English, verbally and written. Dutch is a nice to have.
For more information please get in contact with Sander Spaai (Recruitment Consultant R&D) via email@example.com