At the moment I am looking for a Process Quality Engineer for one of our medical device clients in the North-Brabant region. It regards a four month contract with possible extension!
- You will ensure that manufacturing quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards & regulations;
- You will update and create training material for the quality system;
- You will provide oversight of Q&R manufacturing projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on quality system status of projects on manufacturing department or site level;
- You will develop and administer schedules, performance requirements;
- You will act as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve technical problems;
- You will follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, or a related technical field;
- Project and process management experience;
- Affinity with Quality and Regulatory within medical devices or other such regulated industry;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and develop processes.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- You are analytical and have great attention to detail;
- 4 months – possibility for extension
- Beginning of February
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PANDA INTERNATIONAL is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to placing high-level candidates in freelance and temporary roles within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech and Food sectors across Europe. By working closely with candidates and companies in meeting challenging business demands, the Panda team has developed an extensive client base consisting of the world’s leading Life Sciences organizations.