You will provide the best process technology solutions and factory support to meet the design requirements and the business targets.
In this role, you will also develop and implement key processes from material and process selection to optimised volume production.
- Support technical and process improvement projects for equipment and vision systems.
- Root cause problem solving and analysis of new and existing processes, delivery and cost targets to support production scale up and NPI
- Implement new equipment validation and continuously improve our existing equipment to enable global scaling of our organisation.
- Develop and optimise new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Identify and implement processes to support new Product introduction into the supply chain
- Design, develop and implement test plans, validation documents and complete activities.
- [Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical engineering degree, extensive experience in a regulated industry
Experience and Skills:Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Manufacturing and/or Industrial Engineering role in medium to high volume manufacturing
- Six Sigma Green belt certified or working towards certification
- Lean skills - driving continuous improvements, process capability
- Hands-on mentality and strong collaboration with all teams
- ICT Skills: Microsoft Office, Minitab
- Perform data analysis, create documentation and present results
- Excellent analytical capabilities with a drive to challenge the status quo; eager to learn; puts the team first; robust and passionate to follow given objectives; uses failure as learning experience; excellent communicator with a high sense of urgency