My client is a leading Chemicals company in the Netherlands, which is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join them for a juicy 1-2 year contract and advise on how to improve current process lines. As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for improvement of processes and equipment, communication, execution and control and will report to the Plant Manager. You will investigate and translate the improvement ideas into technical concepts and implement the changes alongside your colleagues.
- Analyze the production processes and identify improvement opportunities for which you evaluate the feasibility
- As process expert you are able to define the technical scope of improvement (CAPEX) projects in cooperation with Production, Engineering, Maintenance and other departments
- Participate or lead in planning, cost development, scheduling and project management for assigned projects
- Direct activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing meet the functional specifications and customer requirements
- Lead and/or participate in special teams as required to address specific problems/needs of production department
- Assist in trouble-shooting technical process problems, initiate process reliability, safety and economic improvements by revising process conditions and/or procedures
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering OR compensated with industry experience
- Previous experience in a process engineering and/or manufacturing organization is preferred
- Languages: Dutch (nice to have); English (must have)
- Understanding of Dutch standards for production within Chemical/Biopharma Plants
- Basic knowledge of legislation in terms of Safety, Health and Environment related to chemical operations
- Familiar with Lean and 6 sigma principles (nice to have)
- Working knowledge of PLC and DCS control systems (nice to have)
Start Date: ASAP (flexible)
Duration: 1-2 years (extensions possible)
Process: 1 stage interview on-site or via teams this week, decision quickly thereafter.
Interested? Get in touch ASAP by sending CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.