One of our leading Medical Device clients specialising in has an opening for a Process Engineer in Groningen. We are looking for someone who speaks Dutch with experience in process improvement, validation and inspections/audits.
- Assesses compliance with regulations on difficult technical issues.
- Prepares and issues detailed reports of the findings for each inspected and audited project.
- Communicates effectively with professional staff and leadership across departments on inspection and audit findings.
- Participates in regulatory agency inspections, project team meetings, and training activities.
- Leads the execution of systems aimed at evaluating and maintaining quality and compliance.
- Drafts, revises, reviews and contributes Quality Assurance guidelines to R&D SOPs.
- Suggests process improvements and contributes to the ongoing development of new auditing procedures, techniques and departmental guidelines.
- Background in Medical Devices or/and Pharma is required (4-6 yrs)
- Engineering - Validation & Quality
- Focus on Validation activities for Facilities changes:
- Moving machines/objects
- Delivery of rooms
- Control machines/tools
- Clean room inspection and validation
- English & Dutch
- University/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org