One of our leading high-tech clients has an opening for a Processing Engineer in Eindhoven. We are looking for someone with knowledge of wafer bonding processing and relevant experience in operations process engineering.
In this role, you can initiate and work on process engineering & development projects in the area of wafers bonding for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process.
- The wafer bonding cluster, maintaining, and developing process and equipment industry standards.
- The wafer bonding process engineering (Fusion, anodic, adhesive, eutectic).
- Writing and maintaining documentation supporting process engineering and work instruction transfer to Operations.
- Application and development of processes, mostly within the context of a project.
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed deliverables, contributing, or making relevant technological choices, during the different stages of the project for both Internal and external clients.
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
- MSc or BSc in the area of the exact sciences.
- Relevant experience in Operations process engineering.
- Knowledge of wafer bonding processing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Has a pragmatic and flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English.
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org