Reporting to the Associate Director, Scientific Operations, and working closely with the laboratory personnel, the Principal Scientist will work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and humoral immune response, using various types of assays such as flow cytometry (phenotyping, receptor occupancy, phosflow, ICS, etc) ELISPOT, ELISA, and viral neutralization tests.
- Overseeing experimental design of flow cytometry, ELISPOT and antibody-based assays through generation of study-specific work plans and supporting documentation;
- Overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic areas, acting as primary contact to the client for communication of study progress;
- Ensures that timelines and milestones are met and are in line with company objectives;
- Data interpretation, report generation and presentation of results to clients.
The applicant must hold a doctorate degree in life science, with strong knowledge of immunology, and preferably with post-doctoral experience (or equivalent). Experience in the industry is a strong asset.
The applicant must :
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Flow Cytometry
- Be abreast of latest immune monitoring methodologies;
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of GCLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines sufficient to carry out GCLP regulated studies and apply good documentation practices (GDP);
- Experience in assay validation is an asset;
- Be proficient with analysis software;
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken) and able to functionally communicate in French;
- Be willing to travel mainly within Europe and occasionally to other continents.
Full time permanent contract.
Diversified tasks and responsibilities and interesting projects.
A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
A competitive salary adapted to your experience.