For one of our high-tech clients we are looking for an Entrepreneurial Project Manager that will act as change agent, drives for results, takes ownership, inspires the team and connects the organization!
We are looking for a Principal Project Manager who will be responsible to ensure project success for the most complex product development projects. Goal of every project is to deliver the right product on-time and on-cost up to production release and to keep the customer and internal stakeholders satisfied along the way. The Principal Project Manager should take ownership by making the project goals their own goals and applying a pro-active approach to mitigate risks and navigate around hurdles and showstoppers. They should be effective communicators that connect people and inspire their teams.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility in a realistic timeline;
- Understand value contributors, risks and uncertainties of every project and create a plan in which on success is maximized. Make sure the plan is flexible enough to deal with changes and issues along the way;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills to build engaged and motivated project teams and connect R&D with other functions that should support or endorse the project results;
- Actively drive in every project to deliver as promised: the right product on-time and on-cost and report and escalate to management as needed;
- Establish and maintain relationships with the customer, internal stakeholders and third parties/suppliers. Ensure information flow, manager their expectations and secure on-time delivery of their contribution to the project;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Adhere to the defined Development Methodology and related procedures, standards and best practices throughout entire project execution;
- Give support to Senior Project Managers where needed and advise on improvements of best practices, processes and standards.
- Education at Master or PhD level (a technical background is strongly preferred);
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Development and at least 5 years of experience in Project Management;
- High ownership and commitment, supported by drive for results and pro-active attitude;
- Excellent analytical and resourceful problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to connect and influence people;
- Ability to handle uncertainty with a Lean/Agile approach.
This is due to temporary replacement and is very urgent. If you are interested in this get in contact with me ASAP. Contact: Ivor Duif (Recruitment Consultant) firstname.lastname@example.org or +3120 20 44 502.