We are looking for a Principal Biostatistician - with the possibility to work from Mechelen (BE) / Leiden (NL) / Basel (CH).
You will be part of the rapidly expanding Biostatistics team. Our mission is to apply the appropriate statistical methodology to deliver the portfolio through collaborative scientific leadership and operational excellence. Our core business is the design and analysis of Phase 1-3 clinical trials and accurate interpretation and communication of statistical results and concepts to the clinical team.
- Design and analysis of Clinical Pharmacology trials in healthy volunteers.
- Design and analysis of Proof of Concept studies and Phase 2/3 trials.
- Bringing the data to the team through high-quality visualization.
- Oversight of the external service providers.
- Modelling and Simulation efforts to provide answers to complex statistical problems.
- Gaining insight in the specific disease area and the competitive landscape through focused literature search and summarizing of publicly available data.
- Continuous improvement of our processes to enable flawless execution and inspection readiness.
- You have a PhD or a Master degree in (bio)statistics and a strong interest to keep up to date with proceedings on statistical methodology in relevant fields.
- You have 5 to 15 years of experience in drug development of life sciences and are able to apply modelling, simulation and data visualization using SAS and/or R.
- You are able to quickly acquire in-depth knowledge about the specific disease area you will be working in and in clinical pharmacology.
- You are a keen learner, a strategic thinker and knowledgeable about the various aspects of clinical development and regulatory requirements.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- You are a team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.