GliaPharm is a Swiss biotechnology company located in Genève, and they are looking for a Preclinical/Drug Development consultant with a background in Neuroscience.
Their pioneering approach is to stimulate the neuroprotective action of flial cells to treat certain types of neurological and pshyciatric disorders. These pathologies, which all share smear glial and metabolic dysfunctions, include Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairments (MCI), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and depression.
Gliapharm has established a drug discovery platform, Gliax, catered on glial cells activity and bran metabolism. The company is developing its pipeline program to establish a new class of agents for neuroprotection and maintenance of cognitive functions.
- Coordinate and lead the execution of the pre-clinical process
- Project leader of the team
- Construct a well-articulated development plan
- Management of the Lead optimization process
- Review medicinal chemistry program
- Multiple years of experience with Drug development, small molecules in the Neuroscience space.
- Experience with Pre-clincal processes
- Experience with project management
- Proactive, leadership skills and experience
- Detailed understanding of Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
Location: Geneve, Switzerland
Remote work: Yes, if possible 1 day in the office in 2 weeks.
Send me your contact details + CV and I will call you ASAP!