I’m looking for a Planning Lead - Supply Optimization, who will be part of Global Planning, Large Molecule API platform, an award-winning Supply Chain team. The Global Material Requirements Planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials essential for production of biopharmaceutical products for our patients and availability of material for New Product Introduction (NPI) and vaccines. The Material planning team leads the inventory management of raw material while optimizing Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) values, to best of class performance for the pharmaceutical industry for the platform of Large Molecule API.
Lead & support projects that have been identified to improve reliability and optimize material supply across our Large Molecule Global Network. This includes managing the End to End Global Planning process for dual sourcing, representing Global Planning in network process improvement initiatives and driving optimization from a site perspective. This role will also provide data mining, analysis and visualization support to the Material Requirements planning team to facilitate escalation and risk management.
• Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
• Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
• Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the BOOST Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned
• Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
• Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
• Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
• Master’s Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline is essential.
• Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
• Lean Certification is desirable.
• 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
• Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
• Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
• Experience in the use of SAP.
Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
• Knowledge of new product introduction and planning processes
• Demonstrate the drive, eagerness and capabilities to be successful in this role
• Development of efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
• Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
• Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of Janssen resources.
• Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement within Janssen.
• Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company and to align across JSC and other J&J organizations.
• Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502