For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a Planning Lead Supply Optimalization. Lead & support projects that have been identified to improve reliability and optimize material supply across our Large Molecule Global Network. This includes managing the End-to-End Global Planning process for dual sourcing, representing Global Planning in network process improvement initiatives, and driving optimization from a site perspective. This role will also provide data mining, analysis and visualization support to the Material Requirements planning team to facilitate escalation and risk management. The company is in Leiden, and they offer a one year contract with extension.
- Manage the End-to-End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
- Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the BOOST Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
- Experience in the use of SAP.
- Extensive SAP R/3 (hands on)
- Master’s Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline is essential.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and capabilities
- Knowledge of new product introduction and planning processes
- Demonstrate the drive, eagerness, and capabilities to be successful in this role
- Development of efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of resources.
- Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement within the company.
- Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company and to align across and other company organizations.
- Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org