I’m looking for a Planner & scheduler, who will:
- Ensure maintenance work orders are planned and included in the production schedule
- Ensure the maintenance work order program is compliant and on schedule
- Ensure CAPMAN planning is in control & escalate on time when workload is out of control (unbalanced).
- Ensure safe work environment by following all safety and ergonomic rules, including any special personal protective equipment (PPE) and standard operating procedures (SOPs) applying to a particular process or area. Maintain clean and orderly work area and participate in safety improvement projects.
- Act as a liaison between group managers, production, PPIC, Quality and maintenance technicians to ensure maintenance work orders are planned and included in the production schedule.
- Perform the role of Planner / Scheduler with the CMMS.
- Perform Work Order Administrator role when necessary to support the business.
- Review work scope, content, rational, approvals on maintenance work orders before processing through the CMMS work stream for execution.
- Attend Work Order processing meetings to facilitate the timely and orderly flow of work orders.
- Facilitate SQDIP, CAPMAN meetings and take ownership in processes.
- Ensure all open maintenance work orders are managed effectively to closure
- Screen and review all work order documentation, attachments, signatures, dates etc. to ensure that the WO can be forwarded for closure.
- Take ownership in GM-process “open work orders”.
- Create, Develop and Improve metrics to ensure consistent reporting on a weekly basis to management; Ownership regarding DIG-report.
- Ensure metrics are reflective to the requirements of the business.
- Support and lead operational excellence Improvement initiatives within the Maintenance and engineering team.
- Provide PM forecasts to assist with planning and managing work load of the team.
- Act as owner for NC & CAPA’s related to M&E Production.
- Maintain & develop M&E personal planning (like work leave).
- Provide Monthly safety metrics report.
- Acts as 1st point of contact for Downtime portal meeting; GPST; CAPACITY planning.
- Act as change control-owner within M&E Production.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
- 3-5 years of work experience in administration, planning & scheduling and/or facilitating in a manufacturing, maintenance, facilities, engineering, construction or similar environment. Experience should include substantial use and some administration of a computerized information tracking system, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- MBO educational level
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502