For one of our biotech clients in Leiden, we are looking for an ambitious Scientist Analytical Assay Development. It regards a 1 year contract.
You will be part of the Analytical Assay (AA) team, it’s a young and dynamic group (20 team members), which is part of Analytical Development (AD), responsible for developing methods to characterize the vaccines.
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team and contributing to method development knowledge of the team as a whole.
- Actively shares expertise in technologies such as LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC.
- Aims to shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of our vaccine
- Acts as a technical lead to strengthen our product development strategy.
- Has strong capabilities to collaborate with scientists across multiple disciplines.
- Takes ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents.
The perfect candidate will have a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) with 2-5 years of post-doctoral experience in a relevant field of analytical chemistry, life sciences and/ or biochemistry. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or ICH method development or GMP is highly preferable.
The candidate demonstrates strong leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills. Importantly, you have a critical attitude and value accuracy in the execution of your work and that of others. We value an ethical working environment, as described in our Credo, where trust, diversity and inclusion is the fundament for success.