This position reports into the Packaging Engineering group under Final Product Technologies. The position will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions.
This position utilizes physics, engineering and chemistry principles coupled with materials science understanding and principles to assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
- Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas
- Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials and concepts
- Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Write Technical Specifications
- Establish priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
- Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- Ensures that change control procedures are followed working with QA and Regulatory to implement changes
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (i.e. QA/QC, Supply
- Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and
- commercial activities.
- Master’s degree & 3 years of directly related experience
- Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of directly related experience
- MS in packaging engineering, design engineering or another engineering discipline
- 5+ years of packaging materials experience with 3+ years within the Pharma/Bio industry
- Experience in sustainable packaging design
- Independent thinker with demonstrated skills
- Working in teams or leading project teams
- Problem solving / creative thinking skills.
- Comfortable in a production environment
- Not afraid of hands-on work
- Ability to see the bigger picture and at the same time understands the importance of detailed documentation
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502