Currently working closely with a renowned Biotech in Ireland who are in need of support from an OSI-Pi Lead Integration Engineer. This will be a 12 month contract (extension possible) commencing from beginning November. We have an excellent referral scheme, so if you know someone who can be interested get in touch asap. IV + offer can happen this week.
- Technical skills:
- 5+ years of OSI-PI Historian experience integrating to a broad range of equipment
- Experience of OPC-UA based integration
- Experience in developing PI Vision displays
- Experience in traditional equipment integration including ODBC/RDBMS, OPC-DA, OPC-AE, UFL, and other standards
- Experience in integrating to biotech equipment (e.g. isolators, cryo tanks, airlocks) and small molecule manufacturing equipment (packaging lines, blenders, capsule fillers)
- Experience in integrating Werum PAS-X MES with OSI-PI is an advantage
- Other skills:
- Must have experience in automation projects in pharmaceutical manufacturing environments
- Ability to engage in business analysis to understand processes and extract technical requirements in collaboration with manufacturing SME’s, local engineers, equipment vendors, and software vendors
- Strong design specification documentation skills required
- Experience in designing/developing and executing test protocols for OSI-PI interfaces in alignment with GAMP5 good practice and Data industry Integrity guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills in terms of verbal engagement, written management reporting, and issue escalation
- Must be an enthusiastic team player who can take initiative and overcome project challenges through perseverance
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further or call me on +31202044502.