Order Management Analyst
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for purchase order management and the planning of externally sourced supply for select brands
- Performing planning tasks as per cadence for API, bulk and Finished Goods in OMP and raising Purchase Requisitions to SAP
- Propagating net requirements through the different nodes in the supply chain (for commercial and research & development)
- Creating timely purchase orders in SAP, considering the agreed lead times and quantities
- Managing the orders for on time delivery and goods receipt
- Evaluating the impact of changes in demand and / or purchase orders on a weekly basis and taking correct action where necessary to prevent stock breaks
- Providing the mid- and long-term purchase plan to the supplier according to the forecasts, lead times, stock levels and pack changes on a monthly basis
- Ensuring that the planning parameters are properly maintained
- Connecting with correct partners in case of supply issues and providing the necessary support to resolve them
- Offering support with the launch of new codes and / or product transfers
- Artwork implementation process support with alignment to PO’s with CMO’s
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders (Affiliate Service Management, Partnership External Supply, Quality, transportation, ...)
- Supporting internal Criticalities & Short-term exception management processes
- Supporting projects linked to the external supplier and / or within scope of responsibility. Working intensively with different stakeholders in implementing a complex project related to changing of all blisters related to a brand.
- Facilitate the Vendor (CMO) set-up process in applicable ERP system (Europe 2, Sustain, Atlas), collaborating with PES, Source, Finance
- Lead the Master Data creation and set-up process (via siDMA) for API, Intermediates, WIP codes; extend the Materials to respective vendor (s)
- Participate in the Project System Set-Up Core Team (comprised of EPL/Plan, Master Data Ops, Finance, IT, Plan Integrator), facilitated by SCDL
- Act as a lead user in the UAT process
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
· A minimum of six (6) years of experience in planning, operations, logistics, supply chain or related experience required
· Proficiency in MS Excel with ability to create V-Lookups and Pivot Tables required
· Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries through influence, negotiation and partnering required
· Ability to prioritize issues to support the customer and supply chain requirements; and operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organization
· Ability to work Flexible hours to accommodate US, EMEA and Asia-Pac work schedules when necessary, balancing work and personal time required
· Experience within the following processes: master production schedule process, inventory management, supply chain management, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, Planning Systems (SAP, APO/OMP) and other cross-functional business processes common to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry (Master Data - cApps)
- APICS and LEAN Certification preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven business acumen in the area of Supply Chain and financials.
- Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends.
- Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and process improvement and value creation
- Collaborates effectively to achieve performance improvement
- Establishes effective communications and common goals and objectives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and require delivering results against tight deadlines.
- Ability to partner with and influence others with minimal coaching
- Serve as a role model for Credo based decision-making.