For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies worldwide, we are looking for an New Product Introduction Process Specialist. This opportunity offers a 6-month contract + possible extension. Company is in Leiden.
- You ensure that the NPI is correctly introduced to Operations.
- You implement improvements within your department and area of ??responsibility.
- You support and supervise all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies
- You create and train (Sr) Operators in the shift for new processes and technologies
- You support and give advice in translating new processes from day shift specialists to the workplace (matters such as smooth workflow, ergonomics, safety, efficiency, practical feasibility).
- You write, adapt and review instructions / procedures / work instructions related to new processes, products (NPI)
- You have a relevant completed HBO (or a very experienced MBO4 with HBO work and thinking level)
- You have relevant work experience (HBO 1 year, for MBO 4, 5 years)
- You have experience with and general knowledge of the production process
- You have good communication skills, in writing and orally, in Dutch and English.
- You have an affinity with technology, and you can quickly pick up on (new) technologies or processes in practice
- You have experience with the Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability and Good Manufacturing Practice standards (GMP)
- You are a strong communicator and a bridge builder
- You like to work together in a team (easily approachable and approach yourself easily at various levels)
- You can set up training courses and transfer knowledge (as a qualified trainer)
- You are enthusiastic, independent, innovative (you can think out of the box) and resistant to stress (can deal with pressure, rapid changes)
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
6 months + extension possible.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com