An internationally recognized biotechnology group is looking for and Oligos Operations Manager. For several decades, the company has been a global provider of innovative products and services to the life sciences industry. The company has developed a broad technological platform, which is organized into separate business units, subsidiaries and production facilities. We are looking for immediate entry.
By integrating the Genomics department, with the aim of producing oligonucleotides (Research, IVD, GMP) and mRNAs (GMP), your function will consist mainly of:
- Organise, supervise and control the daily activities of Research and ISO13485 production in direct collaboration with the Team Leaders of the different units and the Oligos Production Manager;
- Maintain compliance with ISO 9001, ISO13485 and GMP quality systems by ensuring the follow-up of production procedures and directives;
- Collaborate in the management and monitoring of GMP productions of mRNAs and oligonucleotides by preparing procedures and Master Batch Records, monitoring and maintaining GMP installations as well as reviewing the documents executed;
- Provide the back-up role of the Oligos Production Manager for the coordination of activities, determination of production costs and management of the supply of production units;
- Actively participate in the development of oligonucleotide production processes, their implementation and the mastery of new technologies put in place;
- Ensure the training and skills development of employees in production teams; develop the autonomy and performance of each person in the context of their function.
- PhD / Master in chemistry or biochemistry (or equivalent) with proven experience of at least 5 years in the chemical, biotechnological and / or pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge of synthetic chemistry for the production of bio molecules (oligonucleotides, peptides, etc.) or experience in enzymatic reactions;
- Significant experience in managing operational teams in a production environment;
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and / or GMP quality systems (good documentary practices, compliance with directives, monitoring of quality events, etc.);
- Mastery of computer tools (Excel, Word);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Organised, autonomous and multi-tasking;
- Overview of the production processes;
- Solutions and results oriented;
- Team spirit, dynamic and good communication skills.